We have now stopped taking orders for this season. We will start taking orders for the 2021/22 winter season from July 2021. Please send send us a message through the contact page on our website and we will be in touch with you as soon as ordering re-opens in July.
Terms and Conditions
1. All prices quoted are excluding VAT, fruit trees and bushes are zero rated for VAT. Sundry items and carriage do include VAT at the current rate. A VAT invoice is issued with each order.
2. Customers are requested to forward payment in advance of orders being despatched.
3. Existing trade customers terms: payment 30 days from the date of invoice.
4. Higher value orders require a non-returnable deposit with remaining balance to be paid prior to delivery, No goods will be released until all funds have been fully cleared.
5. Any complaints should be notified in writing no later than 7 days from receipt of an order.
6. Liability is limited to the replacement of the order or refund of the price paid.
7. Goods remain the property of PIP AND STONE LTD until paid for in full.
8. Carriage is charged at £16.50 plus VAT or 10% plus VAT of the order value, whichever is greater. This applies to U.K. mainland only. There are surcharges for Scotland, North Wales, London and UK Islands. You should select the correct delivery rate according to your address on the Delivery Options of the shopping cart. We reserve the right to add the surcharge to a customer's order if the wrong delivery option has been made by the customer when ordering through the website.
8. For bare-root plants sent out in the winter we will guarantee the plants up until the first of July of the next growing season. This is providing we are notified before the first of July and that we are satisfied the goods have been treated and planted properly. We may wish to view the goods. A refund will be limited in this case to a credit note for the value of the plant in question but does not cover the cost of re-delivery.
9. We reserve the right to amend prices without notice.
10. Customers have the right to cancel up to 7 days after receiving an order in accordance with the distance selling regulations. Unless the cancellation is due to faulty or damaged items you will need to return the items to us at your own expense. Returned goods must be their original condition before a refund is made.
11. Placing an order constitutes acceptance of these terms.